Another successful meeting was held by the Green campus initiative AAUA chapter on 29th sept 2018. The summary of the meeting is as follows
1. Opening prayer by Ambassador Seun.
2. Preamble of our constitution was read out by Ambassador Kehinde.
3. Greetings & recap of our last meeting.
4. We talked on environmental issues within and outside AAUA, which are
- Improper recycling of materials raised by Ambassador Seun
- Dumping of dirts around the campus community raised by Ambassador Olamiposi.
- Lack of proper waste disposal systems raised by Ambassador Tomiwa.
5. And we said if GCI (Green Campus Initiative) AAUA could provide waste bins the issues can be solved.
6. The Executive organs for GCI AAUA were inducted and Ambassador Fash led the executives in the oath of office.
7. The names will be updated.
8. Our due for this semester remains #500 which can be paid twice or as you dim fit
9. New members introduced themselves and also members that are just joining us this semester
10. All ambassadors took the Green pledge
13. Closing prayer by Ambassador Tomiloba
14. Our next meeting is on 13th Oct 2018 by God grace